Book a room

Special Offer

20% Discount for nights in period 02.08-28.08.2022 incl.

30% Discount for nights in period 29.08-11.09.2022 incl.

35% Discount for nights in period 12.09-30.09.2022 incl.

The offer is valid until 16.08.2022 or until fully booked

No limitation on the length of stay

Valid for all room types

The offer is valid ONLY for new reservations

To guarantee your reservation you have to pay in advance 20% of the full amount of the reservation up to 7 days after booking date. The rest of the price of 80% should be paid up to 7 days before arrival.

Free cancellation up to 7 days before arrival. If you cancel your reservation less than 7 days before arrival date, a charge of 20% from the reservation total amount shall apply.

For reservations